Asexual Short Rant? FUCK YEAH.
I’m a perky, happy asexual with androgynous tendencies.
I’m also exceptionally perverse and I have no filter.
Having said such:
Wait for it. There is a point to this.
CHOCOLATE CAKE? I mean, shit. Why not CHEESEcake?
And what is with the black rings? Why not “MOOD RINGS”? At least get some color up in here! I’m sick of all the “black, purple, and grey” when I search “asexual”. It makes me wanna head/desk.
What else is associated with “asexuality” these days? I mean, it is like I woke up one day and there were hugfests, cake parties, and rings on sell to market asexuality.
Am I the only one that has anything to say about this?
Or is everybody just like “BITCH, DEAL!”?
- trippingonair likes this
- teddybearlucifer likes this
- braile85 reblogged this from asexualalice
- cvienne likes this
- chickenmcfaggots reblogged this from asexualalice
- chickenmcfaggots likes this
- akinindrasutomo reblogged this from asexualalice
- lil-aus-nadian likes this
- lordenglishsmom likes this
- theoraclenayru likes this
- malt-tango answered:a) Chocolate is the best kind of any cake ever in the world.
- whoisjohngalt25 answered:Well it’s one color for rings so they’re more easily recognizable to other aces. There are also ace cards, both the ace of spades and hearts
- thingamajig314 answered:The colors come from our flag: Black is for asexuality, gray for gray-a, white for sexuality, and the purple represents the community. :)
- bookdharma likes this
- astudyofschisms reblogged this from apollyptica and added:
- apollyptica reblogged this from lizziegoneastray and added:
- rat2rrj reblogged this from asexualalice
- rat2rrj likes this
- cakeandpi likes this
- lizziegoneastray reblogged this from tentacledicks and added:
- mortalflesh likes this
- lokisminion likes this
- boolglunk likes this
- spacebetweentwonumbers likes this
- vegasace likes this
- tentacledicks reblogged this from asexualalice and added:
- astudyofschisms answered:Um. Reading erotica is fine. The cake thing is old. The black purple and grey is … our flag. So deal with it, on that last one. :P
- asexualalice posted this